Faqs & informations
Renting a holiday home from BHF is easy and secure. We have a contract with property owners and we have checked every property. You can trust that all our accommodations are what we say in the description. There will be no surprises when you’ll arrive. You can check our terms and conditions at any time. If you would have problems during your holidays we will assist you. At the time of booking you only need to pay a 15% reservation fee (up to 60 days before the designated arrival date). You may cancel your booking up to 28 days before your arrival and you will get your money back, except the reservation fee and service fee.
©Kari Ylitalo/ Visit Finland
How to book
- Browse the accommodation types. When you have found the cottage or another accommodation select Availability and book
- Select the dates from the calendar (if available) or send an inquiry
- Fill in the form that appears
- We will reply to you within 48 hours to your email. You will receive an invoice for the Rental Service in connection with the reservation confirmation. If you made the reservation earlier than 60 days before the beginning of the trip you pay only the reservation fee of 15 % immediately plus service fee to confirm the booking. In case the total price is less than 250 euros you need to pay the whole price
- You can pay with a credit card or with a bank transfer.
- Accepted payment methods:
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as we have received the payment.
- The final payment shall be due 60 days before the beginning of the trip designated in the reservation. The invoice must be settled as a SEPA payment using IBAN as account number and BIC bank code. Please remember to insert the reference number mentioned in the invoice.
- We will give you the address and driving instructions by email. You will be asked to fill in the passenger information card from each person staying in the accommodation.